Hi followers. It’s been awhile.
Since writing my last post, I’ve moved across country, started a new job, had family fall ill, and had numerous weddings to attend. My entire life in upheaval (and with new obligations), I’ve been a bit away from this little corner of the Internet. While I do not have an update for when I will be back writing content, I can say that the blog has been out of sight but not out of mind. Life has just simply been too busy for me to write.
In the meantime, I wanted to unlock all of my old Patreon content. I have not had an active Patreon in about 6 months, so I feel comfortable unlocking previously paid-for content at this point. You can now find all of those posts under “Skincare History” at the top. Those articles are as follows:
- Skin Anatomy and Physiology – Glands of the Skin
- Skin Anatomy and Physiology – Layers of the Skin
- An Overview of Product and Claims Regulation in the United States
- Molecular Weights, Hyaluronic Acid, and Product Penetration
- The History of Animal Testing and Buying Cruelty-Free
Thank you all for sticking around, and continuing to read, after all this time.